Oliver Wyman CAVOK provides strategic, operational, and technical solutions to the helicopter industry worldwide.
Oliver Wyman CAVOK leverages expertise to support the global operations of the offshore oil and gas industry, emergency medical and search and rescue (EMS & SAR) services, law enforcement, tourism, and corporate transport.
Oliver Wyman CAVOK has a unique perspective on the aircraft support services including helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), leasing, aircraft records, and a variety of safety and operational related practices. Our areas of technical services include compliance, quality, maintenance programs, technical writing, and publications, maintenance operations, and supply chain management. Oliver Wyman CAVOK is able to support clients with implementations, assessments, operational improvements, organizational transformations, and project management for various IT and technology systems used by aviation companies.
Our team members are the global experts in helicopters and related services. We do not just provide helicopter expertise, we think together with our clients to develop best practices by combining the operational knowledge of CAVOK with Oliver Wyman’s consulting experience.
- Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Aircraft Records
- Safety Culture Assessment
- Management System and Compliance Diagnostics
- Human Factors, Error Management and Human Performance Enhancement
- Just Culture Development and Implementation
- Safety Leadership Workshops and Coaching
- Safety Event Investigation and Analysis
- Independent Compliance Audits
- Maintenance Programs
- Technical Writing
- Maintenance operations
- Supply chain management
- Operational improvements
- Organizational transformations
- Project management for various IT and technology systems used by aviation companies.