Date Posted: 5/24/2019
Office/region: Atlanta, GA
Practice Group: Aircraft Records
Reports to: Senior Manager
Maintain aircraft, engine, APU and component maintenance records in accordance with company and federal regulatory requirements. Assist internal and/or external customers and regulatory agencies with aircraft records requests and inquiries.
- Maintain the records system which insures proper time control information regarding airframes, components, accessories, appliances, Airworthiness Directives, and others that may be required
- Research and set up historical records for aircraft
- Maintain and audit the aircraft records for the repair or overhaul of airframe, components, accessories, appliances, engines, and propellers
- Perform daily records audits for completeness
- Plays and active role in problem resolution and following up to ensure resolutions are obtained in a timely manner
- Update the maintenance and inspection tracking software and other records tracking methods as necessary to ensure timely information is available
- Convert records to digital format and retain all dirty finger print historical records of airframe, components, engines and APUs in accordance with company and federal regulations
Education and Experience:
- 2 year associate’s degree in aviation related field or 5 years of aviation experience with a 14 CFR Part 121 airline in lieu of associate’s degree preferred
- Familiar with the industry General Maintenance Manuals, applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and Air Transport Association (ATA) Coding
- Knowledge of aircraft records requirements and processes
- Professionally represent the Company to internal and external entities
Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be familiar with aircraft technical manuals such as IPC, AMM, and CMM.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to type 50 WPM
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Team player
- Self-directed and willing to take initiative
- Hard working and customer focus a must
- Exhibits attention to detail and is a champion for accuracy
How to Apply:
- Please send CV and cover letter to: CAVOK
- To learn more, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter: @CAVOKgroup. www.cavokgroup.com/careers
With more than 2,900 professionals in over 40 cities around the globe, Oliver Wyman is the leading management consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, organizational transformation, and leadership development. The firm helps clients optimize their businesses, improve their operations and risk profile and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is part of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC].
Oliver Wyman’s Aviation, Aerospace & Defense practice works with OEM’s, commercial passenger and cargo carriers, MRO’s other service providers, and government entities to develop and implement business growth strategies, improve operational efficiencies, and maximize organizational engagements for aviation, aerospace, and defense clients over the past five years, and have consulted to nearly three quarters of the Fortune 500 firms in these sectors. The practice serves the industry worldwide with consultants based in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world's leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 60,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer.