Jim joined CAVOK with over 28 years of diverse aviation and technology industry experience in both commercial and government sectors. His experience leading aviation maintenance professionals to success through selection and implementation of MRO IT solutions has prepared him for this role at CAVOK.
As Chief Technology Officer and VP, Jim leads the CAVOK ADG, Application Development Group, who is responsible for internal solutions development as well as CAVOK’s proprietary client facing technology. Jim also leads the MRO IT System and Technology Support practice overseeing client projects delivering business process improvement, IT infrastructure, application development and COTS systems implementations.
Prior to joining CAVOK:
- Chief Technology Officer and VP Enterprise Solutions of a part 135 operation delivering expeditionary aviation services to global commercial, government and defense aerospace industries.
- Director of Maintenance Planning and Technology of a mid-size North American part 121 commercial airline.
- Manager of Strategic Planning, Records and Technology of a large North American part 121 commercial airline.
- Director of Maintenance Programs, Planning and Technology of a mid-sized North American part 121 commercial airline.
Certifications and Education:
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Master of Business Administration, 2000
- Bachelor of Science, Aviation Maintenance Management, 1990
- Associate Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, 1990
- Federal Aviation Administration
- A&P, Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic License
- Private Pilot
- Reliability Centered Maintenance Training Academy
- Aircraft Maintenance Management Training Academy
- Boeing Leadership Center – Corporate Leadership Series
- General Electric, Six Sigma Training Green Belt
- Pratt & Whitney and Rolls Royce - Engine Condition Trend Monitoring