Europe's leader for EASA Part M CAMO support.
Oliver Wyman CAVOK delivers project-based or long-term in-house support for a wide range of operators.
These include commercial operators, private owners of large aircraft, leasing companies, and military operations.
- Full continuing airworthiness management
- Sub-contracted continuing airworthiness tasks
- Continuing Airworthiness Management for aircraft in storage including:
- Storage program monitoring
- Work package Issuance
Oliver Wyman CAVOK has a broad EASA Part M, Subpart G approval (UK.MG.0717) with Subpart I, Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) privileges for numerous aircraft types including Airbus A320/A330/A340 and Boeing B737/B747/B757/ B767/B777.
Oliver Wyman CAVOK can assist with the following Maintenance Programme topics:
- Initial creation
- Present AMP, and its amendments, to the Regulatory Authority
- Apply the Indirect Approval Procedure, where applicable
Oliver Wyman CAVOK can assist with the following reliability program topics:
- Maintaining a reliability program for any MSG based maintenance program
- Producing aircraft reliability reports
- Chairing of periodic reliability review meetings
- Monitoring of Airworthiness Directives (AD’s), Service Bulletins (SB’s), Modifications and Repairs
- Reviewing of Airworthiness Directives (AD’s), Service Bulletins (SB’s), Modifications and Repairs
- Assessing of Airworthiness Directives (AD’s), Service Bulletins (SB’s), Modifications and Repairs
- Confirming all applicable Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA) are applied
- Checking quality and compliance of technical records on receipt
- Managing the required corrective actions for any technical records issues raised
- Monitoring of life-limited parts and on-condition component replacements
- Managing, maintaining, safe-keeping and archiving of aircraft technical records
- Monitoring damage assessment, repair certification and confirming damage reports are updated
- Producing, issuing and managing of line and base maintenance work packs and task cards in accordance with the AMP
- Controlling of out-of-phase maintenance requirements in accordance with the AMP
- Confirming all reported defects are corrected
- Confirming the Mass and Balance Statement remains current and correct