While at Oliver Wyman CAVOK , Brad has been instrumental in consulting and project management roles including:
- Leading U.S. airline startup Part 121 certification projects from inception, and major change projects for new fleet introduction and accelerated ETOPS certification.
- Maintenance operations process, safety, and organizational assessments, and redesigns for major airlines and MROs in North America and EMEA.
- Operations assessment, training gap analysis, program improvement design, and implementation for an airport rail operations and maintenance service provider.
- Aircraft and engine reliability program implementations for two U.S. airlines.
- Planning, logistics, and production system assessment, rework, and implementation for a U.S. military engine MRO entering the commercial repair and overhaul market.
Prior to joining Oliver Wyman CAVOK, Brad held technical and leadership positions within the Technical Operations and Flight Operations divisions of Delta Air Lines. He began as a maintenance technician and moved into Engineering and Maintenance Programs where he managed the program, implemented check escalations and designed bridging check programs for acquired aircraft. Eventually, his roles provided Flight Operations with procedures support, flight deck equipage strategy, industry collaboration and guidance for advanced communications, navigations and surveillance (CNS) procedures. While leading the Flight Operations CNS & Technical Support Group, he implemented flight deck communications data capture, utilization and cost reduction strategies which helped to decrease annual spend by more than forty percent as well as implementation of industry leading navigation procedures.
Brad received his Bachelors degree in Aeronautical Studies and Aviation Maintenance Technology from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and holds an FAA A&P certificate and FAA Multi-Engine, Instrument Commercial Pilot rating.