20+ years of aviation professional serving in various leadership roles throughout the industry
Candace is the Sr. Manager of Technical Manuals and Aircraft Records where she manages the daily operation of the manual revision and distribution duties and maintains the fleet maintenance records for contracted clients. She is responsible for developing process improvement, implementing best practices, and ensuring all deliverables meet the time and quality expectations.
Prior to joining CAVOK, Candace was the Manager of Technical Manuals and Aircraft Records for TeamSAI where she led two teams in the management of client’s aircraft maintenance records department and technical publications department. These duties included:
- Ensuring the processes and documents met in accordance with federal regulations.
- Providing airframe and engine record audits focusing on airworthiness data.
- Researching Federal Aviation Administration rules and regulations to ensure aircraft records meet requirements.
- Preparing aircraft documents for redelivery to lessor.
- Making sure aircraft documentation meets lease return conditions.
- Representing the airline’s Technical Operations department to the Federal Aviation Administration during on-site audits of maintenance history and records.
- Ensuring the Technical Publications department of FAR Part 121 airlines to include the complete revision, publication, and distribution process.
Candace received her Bachelors of Science degree in Technology Management and her Associates of Science degree in Paralegal Studies from Clayton State University.