29+ years as an aviation professional
Julie specializes in 14 CFR 121 air carrier quality assurance, and aircraft records compliance and management. She has expertise with COMMAND, a proprietary computer application to manage an air carrier’s CAMP, and with Sceptre/Merlin.
Since joining CAVOK she has:
- Been Program Manager of 27 person team responsible for audit and preparation of aircraft records on 88 aircraft transfers for a large 14 CFR 121 air carrier.
- Been Project Manager of 6 person team responsible for audit and preparation of aircraft records on 47 aircraft transfers for a regional 14 CFR 121 air carrier.
- Been Team Lead and Auditor of Airworthiness Directives on a fleet of 700+ aircraft for a large 14 CFR 121 air carrier for regulatory compliance.
- Audited the quality-of-and-revised the maintenance program task cards for two large 14 CFR 121 air carriers. The new cards improved the work flow of the maintenance checks, and reduced mechanic labor hour requirements.
Prior to joining CAVOK:
- Julie owned her own business for seven years providing exclusive service to a large aircraft leasing company. She worked with domestic and international regulatory officials and with all levels of aviation management.
- She also held management positions at three 14 CFR 121 air carriers.
- Her aircraft experience includes Airbus A300, Boeing 737 and 767, Douglas DC9, and McDonnell Douglas MD80. Her experience included initial air carrier certifications.
Julie has earned an AA degree.