Steven specializes in all aspects of flight operations including certification, resource management, strategic planning and program implementation.
Steven’s most recent position was Vice President of Flight Operations at a Part 121 air carrier where he was responsible for all flight operations personnel including directors, department managers, flight training and flight crew members. He provided oversight of all departmental resources in the Systems Operations Control Center including, Flight Control, Crew Scheduling, Planning and Administration.
Since joining Oliver Wyman CAVOK, Steven has:
- Participated in achieving Single Operating Certificate for two U.S. Major Airlines supporting Flight Operations and Dispatch
Steven has also served as:
- 747 Chief Technical Pilot for an aircraft manufacturing company where he provided flight operations, safety and technical support to internal and external customers at multiple levels
- Vice President of Flight Operations for a Cargo airliner that utilized 747 aircraft in both military and commercial markets
- Steven achieved Part 121 certification under new 14 CFR Part 5 SMS framework in record 13 months for a Part 121 air carrier.
Steven holds the following certifications:
- ATP – Type Ratings: B-747, B747-400, B747-8, B-787
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- DoD Security Clearance – Secret
- Is a Civilian Aerial Achievement Medal recipient for Operation Desert Storm