Oliver Wyman CAVOK's Engineer & Reliability team provides full liaison, design, and reliability engineering support to airlines, OEMs and MROs.
Oliver Wyman CAVOK supports operators with full operational engineering services utilizing a staff of structures, interiors, powerplant, avionics and systems engineers and DERs including:
- Alteration and modification design with FAA DER or STC approvals
- AD/SB review and compliance documents preparation
- Layout of passenger accommodations (LOPA) drawings
- Aircraft bridging for acquisitions and lease returns
- Aging aircraft reviews
- Electrical load analysis
- Part equivalency evaluation
- 24/7 AOG/liaison support
Oliver Wyman CAVOK also assists airlines, MRO’s and OEM’s with the assessment, design, training, implementation, continuous improvement, and administration of proactive reliability management programs – all key to lowering Cost per Available Seat Mile (CASM). We also assist airlines in gaining FAA authorization for Operations Specification (Op Spec) D074 enabling them to optimize their maintenance program directly from their reliability processes.
Oliver Wyman CAVOK can function as a virtual airline reliability department or provide on-site staff to support an airline in:
- Compiling and interpreting data
- Providing formal reliability reports including MIS, SDR and CASS program administration
- Performing aircraft and component level root cause analysis
Oliver Wyman CAVOK provides full liaison engineering, design engineering and reliability engineering support to to assist airlines, OEM’s and MROs including:
- Equivalency evaluations
- 24/7 engineering support
- FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER’s)
- AD/SB reviews with compliance documentation preparation
- Aircraft Bridging reviews for acquisitions and lease returns
- Aging Aircraft reviews
- Root cause analysis
Oliver Wyman CAVOK training includes:
- Effective administration of the reliability program
- Implementation of the reliability program
- MIS program administration
- SDR program administration
- CASS program administration
Oliver Wyman CAVOK assists an organization in assessment, design, and implementation, including :
- FAA reporting and tracking requirements.
- Continuous Improvement
- Proactive reliability management programs.
We also assist airlines in gaining FAA authorization for their applicable Operations Specification (Op Spec) enabling them to optimize efficiency with the reliability program. The functions all are key for the operator to lower the Cost per Available Seat Mile (CASM).
Oliver Wyman CAVOK can function as a virtual airline reliability department or provide on-site staff to support an airline in compiling and interpreting data, providing formal reliability reports (including MIS, SDR, and CASS program administration) and performing aircraft and component level root cause analysis.