Oliver Wyman CAVOK offers comprehensive technical publications packaged as turnkey manual revision services and project-based optimization.
Our technical publication team produces custom-built suite of manuals utilizing current digital technology. Our team guarantees each product meets client and regulatory requirements and specifications.
Our key capabilities include content development into recent industry specifications, technical authoring, revision management with expedited turn times, and document distribution.
We can adapt content development and authoring from legacy systems to modern authoring systems that encompass XML content. While providing subject matter knowledge and technology expertise, we adapt to any authoring standard to ensure customer results are reliable and meet their expectations.
- Manage revision lifecycle of operator manuals, checklists, forms, etc.
- Validate source files
- Provide manual template improvements
- Implement a manual revision schedule with automated revision workflow
- Monitor manual interface practice
- Perform revision control/content change request
- Manage operator's document acknowledgement distribution and communication
- Publish all required electronic revision files
- Maintain and publish manual currency list
- Control technical service documents, OEM manuals and component maintenance manuals
- Technical content authoring for manuals and forms
- Implement and maintain aviation industry and client standards
- Support operator representation for FAA and regulatory approvals
- Convert and standardize content
- Design manual EDD, DTD or templates
- Perform DCT and CFR tagging
- Provide Letters of Compliance
- Publishing software, SGML and XML philosophies
- Utilize Simplified Technical English (STE) terms and tools